Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinch of Pretty MUA

Yes. Yes. Yes. Pinch of Pretty is the name. Pinch of Pretty is what I now stand for. I am a freelance makeup artist in the Broward County, Florida area. I am a lover of makeup and share that love with each face I beat. This site will showcase all my fabulous work as well as other subjects of beauty besides freelance. 


I specialize in all type of events. Be it prom, homecoming, bridal parties, photo shoots, baby showers, or any special event where you want to look and feel your best, I am that girl to take you there! Let's face it, not everyone is great at makeup. Not everyone can beat a face like I can. From dramatic, natural to sultry looks, I do it all. Browse my blog and check out my passion.

If you do choose to grace me with an appointment you can contact me via email at bookpinchofpretty@gmail.com. If you would like to speak with me over the phone send me a message and my phone number will be given to you. Hope you enjoy my world or pretty and book an appointment.

-Jen Nordelus