And this is what Pinch of Pretty is all about. Pampering clients, and enhancing the beauty that is already there. I had the honor of catering to a family of women who were attending and participating in a wedding ceremony. They were so sweet and most of them had never had extensions sewed in. Here are my glamorous divas and the services they received.
This by far was my favorite style. She received a partial sew in with minimal leave out. We did pin curls all around the head and combed them out after they were set. Her makeup was not done by me.
Our next client also received a partial sew in with minimal leave out. For her style I pinned the hair to the side and curled the hair with a marcel iron and shaped her bangs to the side. Her makeup was completed by myself as well. She has Matchmaster foundation by MAC in 8.0 all over the face and 7.0 under the eyes. The entire face was set with Black Opal Finishing Powder in Dark and I applied ELF Turks and Caicos around the face for contour. We applied wispy type lashes by Cherry Blossom and the Lorac Pro Palette was used on the eyes. She wanted very simple eyeshadow so I applied Mauve all over the lid, Sable throughout the crease and a little Champange in the inner corners. Cream eyeliner was used to line the top lash line; NYX Wonder Pencil on the waterline; and Espresso eyeshadow on the lower lash line. On the cheeks I gave her a rosy look with some shades from the Blush Too palette. On her lips I applied Cappuccino lip liner by NYX, MAC Angel Lipstick and NYX Tea Rose Megashine.
Mom wanted to be very natural. I chose to give her a bit of glamour with neutral colors. For her eyeshadow I used the Balm Voyage palette and Lorac Pro. I also applied cream eyeliner and mascara. On the skin she previously received a facial. I applied BH Cosmetics foundation in D3 I believe with a little MAC Studio Finish NW45 under the eyes. Contoured slightly with ELF Turks and Caicos. I used the Blush Too palette by Coastal Scents to add just a tap of color on the cheeks. On the lips I applied a brown frost, brown liner and clear gloss. The french twist was designed by myself.