So yesterday I was granted the chance to do yet another photo shoot. This time the theme was lifestyle. The model was a very beautiful young woman; the photographer was as well. It was a pleasure working with them. I can not wait to get my hands on the professional pictures.
For the first look we were going for something nice and clean. I went a little heavy on the blush and created a pink lip to keep in neutral and chic. For her eyes I went really simple. When you think of lifestyle its really everyday life. So I just accentuated what she already had.
For the second and last look. The photographer wanted a gray eye and bold lip. She I chose this gray shadow and I added a little black to the outer V area and some black liner to the top and bottom lash line to give some added drama. The red lips speaks for itself.
I really hope that you guys and girls enjoy these photos. Stay tuned to my portfolio for the professional pictures!
-Jen