So here are the pictures that I was referring to on YouTube. After editing this tutorial the color was lost. So hopefully you can enjoy these pictures and get a true gist of the lipstick I was sporting in the video.
-Jen
**********Products Used **********
Face
Loreal Magic Perfecting Base
BH Cosmetics Camo Concealer Palette
MAC Studio Fix, NW45
Covergirl Loose Powder, Translucent Honey
Black Radiance Baked Blush, Toasted Almond
ELF Health Glow Bronzer, Warm Tan
Eyes
BH Cosmetics Camo Concealer Palette
MAC Studio Fix, NW45
Covergirl Loose Powder, Translucent Honey
Black Radiance Baked Blush, Toasted Almond
ELF Health Glow Bronzer, Warm Tan
Eyes
ELF Eyelid Primer
LA Colors Jumbo Pencil, Black
Wet N Wild 8 Pan Eyeshadow Palette, Drinking A Glass of Shine
Jordana Glitter Eyeliner
Wet N Wild Eyeliner Pencil, Black
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
La Charme Lashes, #203
Lips
LA Colors Jumbo Pencil, Black
Wet N Wild 8 Pan Eyeshadow Palette, Drinking A Glass of Shine
Jordana Glitter Eyeliner
Wet N Wild Eyeliner Pencil, Black
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
La Charme Lashes, #203
Lips
Fregie Center Stage Collection Lipstick, V.I.Pink
